Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7 of 31: Sick girlie

I planned on having a great post today about Oral Motor Therapy........but, I had a little baby girl that woke up at 2 am throwing up last night.  I had a few more things to add to the post and planned on getting it done early this morning.  Well, since I was up most of the night with Madi, I didn't get up and finish it.

So, instead you are going to get some pictures of the sick little girlie.......you would never know that she didn't feel good by the looks of these, though!





It's crazy to me how she can lay completely flat against the ground like this........



.........and then straight up she goes!!  That just shows how strong her muscles are starting to get!  Yeah!!




Can they make hats anymore cute for little babies!?!?

Hopefully we have a good night tonight so I can get this post finished for tomorrow!

No comments: