Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 10 of 31: Marvelous Monday

Yes, I missed a day.  I did not get a blog post out yesterday.  We had family in town this weekend and I was not proactive enough to get a post done before the festivities started.  I will post pictures in the next couple of days......

Today......I have been busy playing catch up with EVERYTHING!

Here's a couple of pictures of the girlies wearing what I would call Incredible T-Shirts!

Ok, you can't see her shirt but she looks too stinkin' cute!


LOVE this shirt!  While we were at the Ds convention, we came across the Down syndrome Footprint booth.  They have all kinds of super cute shirts, jewelry and other "knick knacks" to promote Down syndrome awareness.




And, of course, every girl needs to have a Madonna shirt of some kind!  Anyone that knows me.......I am a Madonna freak!!!  I have been known to spend entirely WAY too much money to go to her concerts when she is on tour.

So, that's it for today!  Hope everyone had a Marvelous Monday!!!!  (Hopefully I will get to a more meaningful post tomorrow!)

1 comment:

Corrie Merchant said...

George "sports" his footprint tye dye & looks pretty darn cute too. I'm going to order a few more things.