Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17 of 31: Broncos Game!

Two weekends ago, some of my family came into town for our 3rd Annual Broncos Game!!  My uncle is able to get tickets through work every year for a Broncos game and I must say that this year the seats topped it all!  We were in the box suites for the game!  All I can say is......WOW!!!  I could get used to that!

Even though the girls didn't go to the game......they were dressed in Broncos spirit!


Practicing those cheerleading moves!






We all were dressed in our Broncos gear.....except, Mark, of course......he is a Vikings fan.  BOO!!!


My mom and dad




Every year we ride in "fashion" in a limo to the game!  This year was no exception!!


The girls in the limo!




Okay.......can you say AMAZING SEATS!?!?!






The half time performance of the game was a little moving for me.  It was a celebration of breast cancer survivor's.......which, of course, hits a little too close to home.




 Yes, I know, this post had nothing to do with Down syndrome and was really just a bunch of pictures from the game......but, it was an awesome day and I just had to share it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a blast. Ive never been to a game and now, i really want to go. And, regular seats will not do ;) the girls looked gorgeous and I love maddy's smile when her eyes squinch up, SOOOO CUTE!!!

Melissa said...

I love the box seats too! Darren's mom sometimes gets them from work and they are great! Claire also has that Broncos outfit, but she's never worn it. :(

Crazy Beautiful Love said...

Your girls look like they could be my two daugthers sitting on that couch together. Holy Cow!
-erin

Leah said...

Wow! Quite the day! And what a pretty little cheerleader you have!