Monday, June 13, 2011

Tripod sitting

I am a very proud momma today!  Be prepared to read some serious bragging!!!

Madi sat in a tripod positon for about 1 minute today!!!!





I know it's probably not a big deal to some......but if you only knew how hard she has been working to get to this point.  Most days, I work her pretty hard.  It is nice to see it is paying off and she is getting so strong.

For most parents..........and this was me with Taylor.....you don't really have to work at these milestones. Sure, you put them on their belly for tummy time and do some things but for the most part, your child just learns it.  I think about how I was with Taylor, I NEVER thought about the things I have to think about with Madi.

I never thought about teaching and working on transitioning from one position to another.......I didn't have to work at the same position (like tripod sitting) for 6 weeks straight before she could do it.  She just did it.

I am SOOOO proud of Madi and how far she has come.  She works really hard to gain the strength and the ability to do the things that just come naturally for others.

On another bragging note.....she sat in this supported position for about 5 minutes today too!!!



Yeah!!!!  Go Madi!!!

No comments: