Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweet and Sassy!

There is this new store in our mall that has the absolute cutest kid's clothes!  Actually, it's not really even a store, it's one of those "island's" down the middle that sells the clothes.  It's called Twisted Baby.




As you can see, it has kind of a rockerish type look to the clothes.  I love the sassy but sweet look......the crazy skull bone shirt paired with a frilly girly tutu dress.  



This shirt is just crazy!  If you get looking at it, it is a skull but with roses and flowers in the eyes and a bow on top of the head.  Love it!




And there is not a better girl to wear this outfit but Taylor.  She is definitely sweet but with scoop of sass thrown in there.

She has been such a stinker butt these days.  I have heard that the "terrible twos" are nothing, it's the "three's".  Well, Taylor is approaching that 3 mark and she is proving it to be right.

She's just been very manipulative and whiney.  I know I just have to stand my ground but sometimes it can be very hard.  Especially if Mark has been out of town for several days, my will can get broken down pretty easy, just because I am tired of listening to the whining.  And I KNOW that she has figured this out.

It's crazy how kids go through these stages.  Last summer, Taylor was in this stage too but then it ended. And we had some peaceful times for awhile......well, that is until Madi came along and Taylor was no longer the center of the universe.  But, with that, I can understand that.  And it was pretty short-lived.  But, now we are back at it.

I think part of it , too, is that she is in a preschool class with some older kids ( 4 year olds) and she has picked up some of their bad habits.  Her favorite thing these days is telling you she doesn't like you anymore when you don't let her have her way with something.  I know she picked that up from a certain kid at school.

But, the other thing that amazes me about this is the fact that kids are talking like that already at 4 years old.  I don't know......times have changed.  I KNOW I didn't say things like that then.  You wouldn't expect to hear things like that out of kids until they get started in grade school.

Okay.....now I just seem to rambling........and I am using this as an excuse to take a break from packing for our camping trip.  Yes, we are going camping!!!!  It will be Madi's first time.  I don't know if we are crazy or what bringing a 5 1/2 month old camping but we are going to give it a try!  Actually, I think she will do just fine.  I hope.......

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh, wow, times have *seriously* changed!! I was shocked at some of the things I heard Sammi's newly-5-year-old friends saying recently. And the parents just perpetuate this stuff. Ugh.

Love the outfit!!! She looks adorable!