Saturday, November 5, 2011

We are home!

This is going to be very brief, as I am extremely exhausted.  But, we are HOME!!!!  Yeah!!

Our 7 day journey in the hospital with Madi is finally over!  We got home a few hours ago and I have never been more thankful.  I feel like I was gone for a year!

All I had with me during that time was my phone....the hubby had the laptop with him at work.  So, I feel so disconnected right now with the world.  I missed out on the last few days of the 31 for 21.....I missed out on Halloween.....I haven't read a blog all week......you can only do so much when you are working with the internet on your phone.  Especially my phone.  I don't have an Iphone or anything else like that.

Thank you to everyone that was thinking about us and saying prayers!  Your thoughts mean the world to me!!  And they must have worked........because we are HOME!!

6 comments:

coloradomamato3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coloradomamato3 said...

So glad you are home! This is great news!

teal915 said...

So glad you are home. I hope Madi keeps feeling better, and you can get settled back in.

April Vernon said...

Glad to know you are home. We went through that last year with Levi. I remember it vividly.

lovemy3 said...

Yay!!! So glad you are home! Praying Madi keeps getting better!

Melissa said...

I'm very behind, but so glad you are all home!