Thursday, September 29, 2011

31 for 21

October is Down syndrome Awareness Month!!!!


Starting Saturday, October 1st, I am going to write a post each and every single day for 31 days in celebration of the extra 21st chromosome my beautiful girl, Madi, is sporting!!  I have to admit, ahead of time, this is going to be a struggle for me to write a post every single day.  But, I am going to give it a good try!  I can't promise that the posts are going to be very insightful or inspiring........but, I will give it a shot!

Also, for the month of October, I am going to keep my song........Lady Gaga's  ~   Born This Way!
Can you think of a better song to represent my beautiful, crinkle eye when she smiles, light of my life little girlie!!!




In case, any of you wondering.......this is why I haven't posted in a week.  I am saving them all up for my 31 for 21!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm crazy about your little girl :D cant wait to read your 31 posts coming up!

Patti said...

just added miss madi onto my blogroll- happy to be sharing next month with you! :)