Thursday, August 18, 2011

Taylor's 3rd birthday - Decorations

We celebrated Taylor's 3rd birthday party this last weekend!  It was a HUGE success!  The weather was a little hot but at least it didn't rain!!!

I am going to do a post on just the decorations......because I have WAY too many pictures of the party to put just in one post.  :)

Here goes......





You are probably wondering......yes, I hand-burned the edges of the invitations.  It really wasn't that bad, just kind of time consuming.  Once I got the hang of it, it went faster than I thought.





All the kiddos decorated their own cowboy vest (out of paper bags) with cowboy stickers and markers.





"Barnyard Bucks" to use at the General Store!







When each kid arrived, they received a cowboy hat, bandana and "Barnyard Bucks"!












I have to give a HUGE shout out to my mom.......if it wasn't for her, I never could have pulled this party off!!!  She helped me with making all the decorations and getting everything organized!  We had a lot of fun doing all the prep work and it payed off in the end!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Karrie this is awesome! I was showing my husband Kent and he said, "we better step it up!" We are planning Carter's first birthday right now. So great Karrie!

Bonnie said...

Wow-how creative and perfectly put together! This is the kind of party you could charge 10 bucks at the door! I would hire you and Bert to plan a party for me anyday!