Friday, August 12, 2011

Sisterly Love!

Sisterly love......there is nothing like it!  Not that I would really know because I never had a sister.  But, when I watch my two girls these days.......they radiate the essence of "sisterly love"!



When you watch the two of them.....you see the true genuine love between each other.

Taylor likes to show Madi things.........and Madi watches her every move.


Look at her watching her big sister!!!




Taylor makes every effort to get her baby sister to laugh and smile at her at all times.







If their love for each other and the way they interact is any indication of the future to come.......they will be the best of friends!  Don't get me wrong, I know that they will fight. (Taylor is already getting mad at Madi for using "her" toys, which, of course, she hasn't used in 2 years!)  But, I truly feel they will have a special bond that will last forever!



*******

Tomorrow is the big day!  Taylor's 3rd birthday party!  I have been making decorations for the past month and I am so excited for this day to finally be here!  As I told everyone before.......I went a "little" overboard this year.......but that's alright!  You're only 3 once!!!

I am going to take LOTS of pictures and am looking forward to putting them up on here for everyone to see!  So, stay tuned......


3 comments:

April Vernon said...

Precious! I 'm looking forward to seeing the party pictures! Have a blast!

Bachelorette Party said...

Cute! its so fun to watch Soren and Annika too! Madi's pj's are SO cute!!

teal915 said...

Yeah, I found your blog. Your girls are adorable.