Monday, October 1, 2012

31 for 21: Down syndrome Awareness Month!!

Today starts the challenge of 31 for 21 and Down syndrome Awareness Month!

I am going to join the hundred or so bloggers that have pledged to blog every day of the month of October to help raise awareness for Down syndrome!  I can not promise that I am going to have the most insightful posts but I do hope to help change even just one mind about what Down syndrome really is.

Not every day is going to have a post about Down syndrome.......because our lives do NOT revolve around Down syndrome.  We are a "normal" family that deals with ups and downs of both of our children, one who is considered "typical" and one who has Down syndrome.

Please share my blog, or other fellow blogs, to help change the mindset of what people think Down syndrome is.  I want to share a blog post from a fellow blogger who nails it right on the head.....
April ...... "I am glad it is me, too!"

If you want to check out all the bloggers who are joining the 31 for 21 pledge.....click over on the button on the right to check out some AMAZING blogs.

I never knew my life would be such a joy when this baby girl came into our lives!!!




1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay! 31 one days of Madi! I'm still surprised how normal life is. Ben has only added joy to our family!