Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pancakes & Pajamas Easter Party!

The weekend before Easter I threw the girls a Pancakes and Pajamas Easter Party!  We invited a couple of their girl friend's over for pajamas, pancakes, crafts and dying eggs!

It was kind of a spur of the moment decision to do it.  My mom suggested it about 10 days prior and quickly the wheels were in motion!  I am so glad that I did it.......I am all about creating wonderful memories for the girls!  I hope that we can keep this tradition and it will be something that they cherish as they grow older!











Taylor was so excited for the party!!!  For several days prior, she would wake up asking, "Is today my Easter party?!?!"  So, when the day finally arrived, this is how she was................


.........not so patiently waiting for her guests to arrive!

The girls had a lot of fun!!!

Pancakes and chocolate milk were a must......





Followed by making Easter bonnets!  I have to admit, I got this idea from Kelle Hampton.  She had a tea party for Nella and they made very similar type of hats.





Beaded necklaces are a must for a girl with a bonnet!!!



Trying to gather 8 little girls for a picture with their hats on......well, I think it might be easier to herd up a round of cats!  Half of them didn't want to wear the hat, Madi just broke hers, Taylor was making faces.  Yes, I think it is easier to herd cats!!!!





But, an Easter party is not complete without dying some eggs!!








I think the girls had a great time!!!




Taylor showing Kosmo-cat!

2 comments:

April Vernon said...

What a fun idea!! Excellent photos!

teal915 said...

SO cute! Very creative.