Wednesday, April 4, 2012

1 year (ish) Pictures with Katy Tartakoff

I have been a huge slacker in the blogging world the last couple of weeks.  We were out of town skiing (pictures to follow soon), I had to put one of my cats down, and we had an Easter party for the girls (pictures to follow soon also).

I wanted to share Madison's 1-year pictures that we had done with my good friend, Katy Tartakoff.  She is an absolutely AMAZING photographer!!!  I first met her when I was going through breast cancer and was asked to be a part of her book.  She made a book called Cup Half Full: Life in the Face of Breast Cancer.  It featured beautiful photographs of women (and men) and their loved ones in the various stages of breast cancer treatment.  Some women, like me, were in the throes of chemo and were bald, for some, it had been several years.  The book celebrated Life.  It was such an honor to be a part of Katy's book.

I have remained good friends with her since then and she has continued to document the joys of our life since my breast cancer.

Here are the beautiful pictures she did for Madison's 1st birthday!
















For anyone in the Denver area that is considering getting professional photos done.......check out her website!  She is AMAZING!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so great! Everyone looks so happy.

Linda said...

Love these smiling, precious pictures. So thankful that I met you. You are an inspiration. : )

Laura said...

Love, love, love all these pictures! Less than 2 weeks until we meet:)

lovemy3 said...

Fabulous pictures!!!