Saturday, May 28, 2011

U2 concert

Okay....I know.....it has been a while since I have post.  I have just been crazy busy!  Mark was out of town and it's a struggle to be by myself with the two girlies let alone try to post.

Last weekend we went to the U2 concert!  We had bought the tickets almost 2 years ago.....the concert was supposed to be last summer.  Well, when Bono hurt his back and had to have surgery.....they rescheduled.  The concert was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!




The stage was MASSIVE!!!!!!




The concert was held at Invesco Field.....where the Broncos play football!  There were 60,000 crazy fans there!!!




The Fray opened up for them......




And then the one and only.........U2!!!!









We had such an awesome time!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Karrie we are going to the show on Saturday, I can't wait. My husband and I saw them in Vancouver and Las Vegas 2 years ago...I can't wait!!