Sunday, April 17, 2011

This last week has been a GREAT week!!  Madi is just doing sooo well with everything!  It's kind of like something has clicked in her.

She is officially holding her head......without it bobbing all around!




She is doing tummy time for a long period of time without getting fussy!  And when she finally gets bored, she just flips over!






We are working on building up her upper trunk muscles by sitting.........I can put my hands down lower and lower every day because she is getting so strong!





She is a smiling fool, too!!  I no longer have to work at it to get her to smile, she just does it!





It is great to finally get to see some of her personality emerging!  I have been waiting and waiting ( and not too patiently, either) for us to see something from her.  Some progress, some smiles, just something.  And we finally have it!  Those smiles of hers just light up my life!!

And here's a picture of her cutie pie sister, too!


No comments: