Thursday, March 15, 2012

Madi is Creeping - Huge Milestone!!!

Madi is creeping!!!  Okay, those of you that are not immersed with Physical Therapy terms......that means she is crawling on her hands and knees.  She has been army crawling for 3 months or so but would not do it on her hands and knees.

We have been working and working and working on building up her arm strength to be able to hold herself up.........and all of a sudden, yesterday morning she decided, "Today I think I will stay up on my hands and knees."

Watch her in action!!!!



I am soooooo proud of her!!!  For those of you that do not have a child with delays, you don't realize how HUGE this is!  She has had to work soooo hard to be able to accomplish this!

You are a rockstar Madi!!!

3 comments:

teal915 said...

That is so great!

My Little Wonders said...

Way to go Madi!!! We just reached the same milestone here this past weekend and we still cheer and clap; it's so exciting to watch. :)

Laura said...

Madi, this is awesome! You made my day!