Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Ladybug turns One!!!

I finally got around to downloading the pictures off of the camera from Madison's 1st birthday party!!!  I know, I know.....I am a little behind!

I also received some AMAZING photos from a friend of mine, Jen, who was so gracious enough to take photos for me at the party since I was a little preoccupied!

Here goes........ as you can see, there was a little bit of a Ladybug theme going on here!!




The cake turned out to be absolutely AMAZING!!!  I couldn't have asked for more!  For you Denver folks, CakeHeads Bakery is the only way to go!!!!






Party favors for the kiddos included goodies in the ladybug bags with a little ladybug filled with red and black M&M's.  For the adults, chocolate turtles!!









Unfortunatley, because the birthday girl was starting to get sick and not feeling 100%......she wouldn't wear the insanely cute tutu and bloomers that I had bought for her special day.    But, I did manage to get it on her a little bit today.......let me just stress the words, "little bit".  She just does. not. like. the tutu!!!

Here's the photos from today with the birthday outfit on....






Seriously, mom.......get this thing off of me!!!

Even though Madi wasn't feeling well at the party........she knows how to Rock the Cake!!!!


The funny thing about this gigantic hat......it had started to fall off while she was munching on the cake and she got upset that it was falling off!  She wanted it on!!!  Any other time, she rips any kind of hat you put on her head!





Look at the cake in her hair!!








A good time was had by all!!!

I want to give a huge shout out to my mom.......Thank you for making all the pendants for the party!  It wouldn't have been the same without them!!

6 comments:

My Little Wonders said...

Happy Birthday Madison! The pictures are fantastic; the ones of her in the tutu are priceless. :)

lovemy3 said...

Sorry she wasn't feeling well but she looked like she was having a good time. The party was too cute!!!!

coloradomamato3 said...

What a great party. I'm so inspired by everything you did for the party and are doing for Madi. The pictures are so great! I'm glad I was able to be a part of it.
Meredith

teal915 said...

Love all the decorations! Good job. The cake pictures are great too. We still look back at Kamdyn's cake pictures from her birthday and laugh.

April Vernon said...

I love all the decorations and party favors...and Madi in her birthday outfit...ADORABLE (even if it was the day after he birthday and even if she didn't like it :)

Lucy said...

She is angelic. What a gorgeous looking birthday party too!