Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Girl and her Cat!

Taylor is officiallly obsessed with Kosmo, one of our three cats!  The obsession started a few weeks ago and has catapulted into an obsession that we need to get control over.

The first thing she does at 6:01am is go looking for Kosmo.  The poor cat must then sit in her lap until she deems it time for him to go on his own.





Just so you know, Kosmo is a Maine Coon cat who weighs 18 pounds.  So, you can imagine what it is like when she carries him around.  She wraps her arms around him underneath his front legs and he proceeds to hang there with the rest of him dangling around as she swings him around.

The poor boy has resorted to hiding behind the washer and dryer to get some peace and quiet.  We try to explain to her that he needs to be left alone to rest and do his own thing......but she just doesn't care.

Mom.......where's Kosmo?!?!

There he is!!!!

I will go get him!!!!

Yep......underneath the bed.

I got him!!!

Oohhhh......he's heavy!!!

All I can say is Poor Kosmo!

I got my cat......I'm happy!

Look Madi......look at my cat!

Look at Charlie in the background.....running for his life!

Watch this video of her carrying him around......it's hilarious!!!!
          (Pause the music at the bottom to hear the sound)

2 comments:

April Vernon said...

Too funny! I always thought it would be cool to have a main coon cat. There's a lot more to cuddle! Kozmo is one patient cat!

Laura said...

This post cracked me up! We don't have a cat but Colin, who is about Taylor's age, pretends he's a cat all the time!