Friday, March 1, 2013

Teddy Bear Picnic - The Fun!

This post is really going to be a ton of photos!   A couple of weeks ago I did a post about the decorations.

One of my favorite parts of the party was the "puppet show" that my mom and I put on for the kids.  She read the Three Bears book while I "attempted" to act out the story with the wooden spoon puppets we made.






Lunch was in little baskets with teddy bear honey sandwiches, berries and chips.








For most of the party, the kiddos just played!  Some built a teddy bear craft, some participated in parachute play but basically, fun was had by all!!!






















4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I love the idea of the puppet show and the baskets with cute picnic blanket design was adorable. That cake was so amazing!

Did I see little Lexi from Lovin' Life with Our Blue Eyed Beauties at the party? So cool!

Laura said...

Madi's party continues to amaze! A perfect party for a perfect little girl!

Melissa said...

Looks like such a great day!

Anonymous said...

shove my hard cock inch by inch up her tiny butt and pound her