Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party ~ Decorations

Last weekend we celebrated Taylor's 4th Birthday party!  It was about 4 weeks early but with a wedding we are traveling to, school starting and Labor Day weekend.......it needed to be done early.

I am going to do a couple of posts with a TON of pictures from the party......so, be ready for a smorgasbord of pictures!!!!

We decided to do a Sweet Shoppe birthday party  ~  and by Sweet Shoppe, I mean LOTS of candy!!!  What 4 year old doesn't love candy!

My mom and I spent LOTS of time making all the decorations for the party, but it sure was worth it!  It turned out much cuter than I expected it to be!

The party began by following the lollipops to the entrance.......

Yes, that is a ginormous birthday cake bouncy castle!





Gumdrop topiaries lined the tables.......





Games awaited the kiddos........

........bean bag toss





..........birthday cake bouncy house


..........Sweet Shoppe coloring station



 











The best part of the party was the candy and cake table!!!!!



The cake was too stinkin' cute!!!!




Tootsie roll candy garland dangling from the candy table.




The party favors were a goody bag with colored popcorn, lighted bracelet, all the candy you could fill in your bag...............and a toothbrush!











A good time was had by all!!!  Stay tuned for another post with the party fun and action!!!


8 comments:

Jules said...

Karrie,

This is so darling!!! Maybe you found your new calling - you could be a party planner for kids' birthday parties. Your creativity and execution are flawless! Great job, and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Julia

Unknown said...

Wow!! Everything looks wonderful! You should be an event planner!! Great photos, too!

Laura said...

I agree with Julia and April -forget flying and become and event planner!! The party looked like so much fun. Happy birthday to Taylor!!

Anna Theurer said...

Wow! That is one amazing and beautiful party! Want to help me with Ellie's?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, beautiful party! What a lucky little girl.

Melissa said...

Wow, now that's a party!! I want to come to the next one. :)

Love that you included a toothbrush in the goodie bags. :)

kids party suppliers said...

Wow, im speachless! This decorations are wonderful. I like the idea and the colors too.

zerry ht said...

Oh my god! This is fantastic. I can’t really take my eyes off these pictures. It is such an amazing idea for a kid’s birthday party. I must also look for an event venue like this for my daughter’s 4th birthday party. It was wonderful going through this blog. Superb work!